Any person has the right to feel safe and to be safe when engaging with us. Enhanced Lifestyles is committed to providing an environment free from harm, that nurtures customers wellbeing to live a great life.
Our commitment to a safe organisation is achieved through the following guiding principles modelled on the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations and the NDIS Code of Conduct:
- The safety of all people, including children and vulnerable people, is driven by our values, governance, leadership and culture to act with integrity, honesty and transparency.
2. All people are valued, treated equally with dignity and respect and risks are identified and managed to ensure the prevention of harm.
3. Employees are suitably screened, trained, and equipped with the attitudes, skills, and knowledge to keep people safe.
4. We take all reasonable steps to prevent, respond to and report risk of harm and harm including bullying, harassment, violence, exploitation, neglect, abuse and sexual misconduct.
5. A quality and safe physical and online environment is provided through supporting policies and procedures.
6. People are informed of their rights, have a say in decisions, and their concerns are taken seriously and acted on promptly.
7. People actively participate in the organisation where regular consultation and feedback is sought and used to improve of our services.